DENVER | FULL-TIMEWe’re looking for a developer to help guide our design and implementation of a large scale business rules platform. This is not your typical BRMS implementation. We’re going to be managing tens of thousands of rules with an inheritance capability you haven’t seen before.
- Liaison between business sponsors, rules authors, frontend and backend engineers.
- Creative mind able to understand complex business problems and distill them down to logical technology solutions.
- Determine new ways to classify a vast library of rules in a manner that enables rules authors to know what rules exist, what’s their taxonomy, and where they’re applied.
- An internal consultant working to understand the full scope of the business problem and work with engineers to drive towards a solution. You’ll also be able to help with the implementation of these solutions.
- Work with the small group of internal administrators and authors to fully understand the platform capabilities. Teaching them how to use the platform in the most effective manner.
- Facilitator of business discussions.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Drools or equivalent BRMS experience
- Relational database (Postgres a plus)
- GSuite (or equivalent)
- Spring Stack (Boot, Security, Data)
- Microservice architecture
- Message based architecture
- Education: Undergraduate degree preferred but not required.
BENEFITS + PERKS
- Competitive compensation package + health benefits
- Company bonus structure + 401k match
- Flexible work schedule and generous vacation policy
- Weekly catered meals
- Dog-friendly office
- RTD EcoPass + parking contribution
- Cell-phone reimbursement
- WFH policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Gym membership discount
PromonTech will not accept communications from employment agencies. There is no relocation associated with this position.
PROMONTECH LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITY/FEMALE/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN